EDITOR’S NOTE (Nick Stamatakis): Andrew Bomberger hit the proverbial nail on the head in an excellent post in townhall.com yesterday. Let’s recapitulate his reasoning:
- The premise isn’t true. I hate racism. And I hate when it’s used as a political weapon. According to the FBI’s latest homicide statistics, I’m 11 times more likely to be killed by someone of my own brown complexion than a white person.
- There is no goal of forgiveness or reconciliation.
- It’s all about Black Power. Martin Luther King promoted “God’s power and human power.” I’m with him.
- They completely ignore fatherhood, with the goal to destroy the “western nuclear family”.
- They demand reparations. Ok. Sooooo, I guess the white half of me will have to pay the black half of me?
- They want to abolish prisons and police forces. And…cue utter chaos.
- They are anti-capitalism.
- Colin Kaepernick supports it. And he never said a word against “Nike”, whose entire executive team is “all white”…Should we note that he has a contract with the company? He is a hypocrite…
- Apparently, not all black lives matter. They are pro-abortion!… ENJOY THE FULL ARTICLE BY CLICKING HERE…Should we notr