Sometimes it’s the little BIG things that go unnoticed.
Not only has our new Turkish Archbishop suspended the Charter of the Archdiocese, he is / has:
- Taxing our parishes for more stewardship contributions with less ministry offerings to the faithful.
- Giving more and increasing bribes to the Ecumenical Patriarchate.
- Terminated the ministry of a US Metropolitan and suspended another Metropolitan without being transparent about the exact reason and cause. Ultimately, Elpidophoros has placed himself in charge of now 3 Metropolises (more to come).
- Reinstalled Psaros, the little king, to the Executive Committee so he can continue supporting the Karloutsos carnage on the national Church and Clergy Pension Fund as he started when he kicked out Archbishop Demetrios.
- Broke from the tradition of remaining politically neutral by supporting the Biden/Harris ticket because he was told by Fr. Alex Karloutsos to do so. Let’s remember that Karloutsos and the Bidens (The Big Guy and Hunter) helped the Patriarchate take the Ukrainian Church from Moscow. Which is why the Patriarchate and Karloutsos helped Hunter get some sweet deals from the Ukrainians – all will be exposed!
- Starting to put his personal henchmen from overseas into the GOA as staff and NY parish clergy by kicking out our US clergy from their parishes.
- Put Karloutsos’ friends and relatives into key positions around the GOA.
Etc., Etc., Etc.
He has NOW, very quietly and in secret Turkish fashion, removed the tradition that Archbishop Demetrios started long ago by having the OUR Archdiocese of America Honor Veterans Day as an official recognized holiday by the National Church!
Obviously as a non-US citizen being our Archbishop (another Charter violation), Elpidophoros has no use for the Veterans of the United States of America. He likes to smile a lot in all his political photo-ops however, deep down, he has no use for the US Church. His temporary position as Archbishop is only a stepping stone for him to ascend to the ultimate throne of Ecumenical Patriarch.
I’m sure when Biden is Inaugurated as our 46th President, Karloutsos and Elpidophoros will be front and center smiling and being recognized, however, will our Veterans and US citizens appreciate their fake smiles and platitudes if they really know the truth of who these two really are and what they are doing to the American Church?
So far, as a public face, all we have seen is smiles and lip service from the new Archbishop while behind the scenes he continues to dishonor and dismantle what little remains of our Archdiocese and American Orthodox Church.