By Nick Stamatakis
The citizens of the United States of Uganda woke up today after “Election” Day trying to convince themselves that their election was well done, fair, and “democratic.” To convince themselves that this is so, they had to believe the following:
- Almost no Democrat governor or senator lost their bid in these midterm elections for the first time in memory.
- That Joe Biden performed in these mid-terms much better than former democrat presidents Obama or Clinton.
- That this administration led by senile Joe Biden, who is unable to form a complete sentence – by any measure the worst-performing in American history – defied political gravity and lost almost no ground in the midterms.
- That the people of this country are so stupid as to elect a mentally sick person (John Fetterman) who, until a few years ago, was getting a stipend by “dad and mom” to the US Senate.
- New Yorkers are so suicidal that they don’t care about the safety of their subways, and they like the fact that their stores can be robbed at will by thieves that will remain unpunished.
- In Arizona, with 20% of voting machines in Maricopa county out of order for most of the election day, a “judge” refused to extend polling hours… At the same time as this state will keep counting mail-in ballots for days!!
I could go on and on for a very long time… But I will only state that all these unbelievable things were happening while:
- Inflation is officially at 8.2% and, in reality, much higher.
- Gas and oil prices are 30-40% higher than last year, and energy shortages are expected around the corner.
- Food and grocery prices are higher by at least 25%.
- Crime rates are skyrocketing in the big cities and elsewhere around the country.
- The Southern Border is wide open, and over 5 million illegals have entered the country in the last two years.
- In Ukraine, the Biden regime has created a “black hole”, the sanctions against Russia backfired, and Europe is facing a huge energy problem in front of a cold winter, while the US is begging Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil…
- The US is the only country in the “combined West” that holds polling for elections for weeks before and days after election day. Just a week ago, in Brazil’s elections, the results were known by midnight… The same has happened in Italy and Sweden last two months…
- In a CNN poll the day before the election, 70% said that the country is on the wrong track!…
After yesterday’s mid-term elections, the African Nation of Uganda issued an angry statement against the US State Department and the EU Council of Ministers. They both had called for investigations on the January 2021 Uganda elections (link here for info about the 2021 Uganda elections)…
One of the citizens of the United States of Uganda, Gonzalo Lira, who has escaped to the …”democratic” Ukraine, where no opposition parties or press are allowed and where speaking Russian (native to 30% of the Ukrainians) is prohibited, has seen democracy first hand and has a similar view to ours…
DISCLAIMER: The views and statements expressed in this article constitute constitutionally protected opinions of this author.